Monday, September 7, 2009

Solitude

I am sure all of us have gone through those days when we wish that the world would just come to an end.. that we could just give up everything. Today is one of those days for me.

I wish things were easier. That everything wasn't so damn difficult. I wish that the earth would stop spinning just once, for me, or all of us out there who do the mistake of expecting too much from ourselves and hence from others, so that we could have the time to cry and lick our wounds. I wish that I could go away to a magical land far far away where there was just me and nature, and god, where I could have a final, deep conversation with him.

But unfortunately this cant happen. We all have to get along, and so do I. Probably this is the only worst and best thing about life.. that it always moves ahead, and takes you along.

No comments:

Post a Comment